Terms & Conditions
indicates the contract which shows a customer needs to consent this Use Agreement and The cautions on use, and also needs to use application in a procedure our company predetermined by the application deadline. Also, “Contract” means a contract which is about service between customer and us after we consent the application.
refers to the PuPuRu Data Card rental Plan service which accompanies the data card communication device which is offered by us.
Article 1:Terms and condition
- These terms and conditions apply to all persons renting devices and the attached accessories (hereafter referred to as rental device(s) respectively) from PuPuRu International Co.Ltd. (hereafter referred to as our company).
- All times in this documents are according to Japan Time.
Article 2: Communication area of this service
The communication area is based on the communication carrier of the rental data card device
Article 3: Detail of this service
- We have following models for this service.
- USB type (E-Mobile) Maximum going down 7.2Mbps, Maximum coming up 1.4Mbps wireless terminals with Cellular Digital Packet Data.
- USB Type (docomo) Maximum going down 7.2Mbps, Maximum coming up 5.7Mbps wireless terminals with Cellular Digital Packet Data.
- Wi-Fi Type (E-Mobile) Maximum going down 75Mbps, Maximum coming up 25Mbps wireless terminals with mobile router which compliance with Wi-Fi standard.
- Wi-Fi Type (au) Maximum going down 75Mbps, Maximum coming up 25Mbps wireless terminals with mobile router which compliance with Wi-Fi standard.
- Wi-Fi Type (docomo) Maximum going down 75Mbps, Maximum coming up 25Mbps wireless terminals with mobile router which compliance with Wi-Fi standard.
- All of the models of this service do not guarantee the maximum transmission speed and it may slow down depending on transmission condition and traffic congestion.
Article 4: Order
- The person who order should agree with this contract and order the way PuPuRu predetermine.
- Applicants in accordance with the provisions of the Act against Japan mobile phone fraud, and will make the presentation of necessary documents.
Article 5: Acceptance of order
- This service contract concludes at the point of we accept the order application which PuPuRu predetermine.
- PuPuRu may not accept the order in following cases. Also, PuPuRu may cancel the contract without notification and having an agreement from the person who ordered if PuPuRu find the following cases even if it is after the contract is concluded.
- In the case of that the telecommunication carrier stops its service.
- In the case of the person who ordered informs PuPuRu false information.
- In the case of the person who ordered abused PuPuRu service before.
- In the case of the person who ordered used the PuPuRu rental service illegally before.
- In the case of PuPuRu considers that the person who ordered may pose a problem to own works technically and officially.
Article 6: Changing the detail of order
The person who ordered must contact immediately PuPuRu if the name, address, payment method, and credit card information has changed and also must send the document to prove.
Article 7: Cancellation
- PuPuRu may cancel the contract without any notification in the following cases.
- In the case of the person who ordered applies to any cases of Article 5-2.
- In the case of the person who ordered breaks the required commitment.
- In the case of PuPuRu considers cancel the contract with the compelling reason.
- If PuPuRu cancel the contract due to the above, the person who ordered must return the device immediately and the postage fee is on the person who ordered. Also, all of the responsibility and recompense for a loss is on the person who ordered.
Article 8: Charge
The payment of the rental charge is beforehand. The person who ordered shall pay the following charges after return the device.
- Additional rental fee.
- Late fee.(1,000JPY/day)*1
- Broken or lost fee according to Article 13.
*1 You are allowed to drop off the WiFi until the next day morning (before noon) after the final rental day without using.The late charge(1,000 JPY/day, without tax) will be required after this.
Article 9: Payment method
- The payment is only acceptable by credit card under the name of the person who ordered. We may send a bill to the specified address if the credit card company turns down the credit card.
- Only registered company may make payments by transfer the money to the bank. The company must transfer the money to the bank by the date which we set. In this case, the commission fee is on the company and not us.
Article 10: Pick-up and return
- Picking-up and returning of the device shall be made and confirmed at the place to specify. We shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery due to circumstances, even if the delivery cannot be made on the date the application requested. Customer needs to pay for the additional rental charge if the device reaches to the specified place earlier than the first date and customer uses the device before the first date of rental period.
- Customer shall check the contents immediately after received the device kit. It is regarded as the customer received and passed in the normal state if customer does not contact us within 48 hours after receipt a device kit.
- A return tool shall be used to return the rental device. However, the postage fee is customer’s burden if a return tool does not be used according to customer negligence such as loss or returning how to specify the customer.
- The return which passes over an effective postmark day is delayed and pays the arrears by a postmark day. However, customer needs to pay for the additional rental fee if customer used the device later than the final date even if it is within an effective postmark day.
- PuPuRu may destroy the extra attached goods at the time of return without customer’s consent.
Article 11:Changing and extension of contract
- Customer needs contact us 3 business date before of the pick-up date and approval of us shall be obtained when customer wishes to change the detail of the contract.
- In order to extend the rental period, customer needs to notify PuPuRu in advance and it needs to be before the final date of the rental period. In that case, customer needs to pay 500 JPY for the extension commission and the charge for each plan. In addition, if customer continued using the rental device without approval of us, customer needs to pay the arrears.
- It is possible to return the device earlier than the final date, but the rental fee for the remaining days will not be refunded.
Article 12: Cancellation
- Customer needs to contact us immediately to cancel the reservation.
- Customer who cancels the reservation within 3 business day from the pick-up date needs to pay 3,000 JPY per a device for the cancellation fee. In the case of picking up at the airport, airport commission earned is added.
- Cancellation after receipt the device and after starting the rental period cannot be accepted. The total amount of rental charge is customer’s burden.
Article 13: Control of device kit and lost or damage device
- Customer shall care for and use the rental device for its intended purpose according to the instructions provided by us.
- If the rental device is lost or damaged during the rental period, customer needs to inform us immediately. In this case, customer shall pay us the device price in Table 1.
- The communication fee by third parties who arose on the occasions such as a theft shall have the duty of payment to customer.
- Even if device carried out such as a theft are discovered/recovered after (after settling accounts with a specification card) issue a bill from us, device price shall not return.
AC adaptor/USB cable
Article 14: Insurance(optional service)
- Customer shall be arbitrary at the time of an application, and shall give the insurance optional service of us.
- The damage shall compensated to loss by submersion, defamation, and the theft of a rental cell-phone during the rental period, and the rental cell-phone price of Table 1 shall be compensated with the contents of Table 2.
- Customer shall submit the certificate of nearby police station issue to application of a theft to us. It can not be adapted if there is no presentation.
- Insurance compensates communication facility price and does not compensate the damage which the customer and the third party covered according to the theft.
- If customer wishes the additional subscription to an insurance optional service, or cancellation, we shall be notified of that even in before 3 business days of pick-up date, and consent shall be obtained.
- We do not pay a refund of the optional service charge, no matter nothing happened.
- An optional service fee is renewal of 1 days when a rental period is changed by extension, it becomes automatic renewal of day by day (1), and cancellation in the middle of use can not be performed.
AC adaptor/USB cable
Table 2（*This optional service does NOT cover External Battery and SIM card and Battery.）
AC adaptor/USB cable
Table 2（*This optional service does NOT cover External Battery and SIM card and Battery.）
Article 15: Prohibition
- Customer shall not attach any other device to our rental device(s). Modifications or replacement of any parts of the device(s) is prohibited.
- Customer is not allowed to give, pawn, or lend our rental device(s) to any third parties nor shall customers commit any act that violates our right with regard to the device(s).
Article 16: The treaty in which it does not collateralize
Customer shall perform this contract after consent of the following matter.
- There is a possibility that it will not able to connect to the network even it is in the coverage area which communication company shows.
- Since a device contains breaking down, also under use usual for precision instruments, and an article of consumption, it may deteriorate.
- We undertake no responsibility about the damage which was produced in 1-2 above. Moreover, we do not compensate the damage caused by the ability of a customer to have not used the device etc.
Article 17: Compensation
- In the case of caused a great loss to us with using our rental service because of some event attributable to the customer, customer needs to compensate PuPuRu for the customer’s loss. Also, In the case of the customer caused a loss or a dispute to/with third parties with using our rental service, the customer needs to solve the dispute on and by the customer and we assume no responsibility to the problem.
- If the other customer or third parties pursues a responsibility on us, customer needs to solve the dispute on and by the customer and absolve us from the responsibility.
Article 18: Management of personal information
- We will take the personal information which customer gives us in necessity and right steps within reason to complete the following utilization purposes.
- Confirm and save the identification information as following the rules of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication National Police Agency.
- Answer the questions or requests about the service.
- Confirm the customer’s identification, show the price, billing, announce the modification of service providing, stoppage of our service, and announce the annulment of a contract.
- Provide customer’s personal information to the subcontracting company to complete the service.
- In the case of providing customer’s personal information such as Article 18 1-(4), we choose the legitimate company which does protect customer’s personal information, conclude a contract to protect customer’s personal information and we handle the information necessary and properly.
- We will not provide customer’s personal information to any third parties except the subcontracting company without permission from the customer. However, about the restriction which is order by decree, we comply with it.
Article 19: Change of this agreement
We may change the detail of this agreement without a preliminary announcement and each plan rate and customer should have followed. In this case, we will inform by updating our website or other way.
Article 20: Applicable and jurisdiction
- This agreement’s applicable is Japanese law.
- Customer must agrees with that any dispute arising with respect to these terms and conditions shall fall under the jurisdiction of the Nagoya District Court into agreement jurisdictional court regardless of an amount in controversy, when the necessity for a lawsuit arises about this use agreement and this contract.
Note: This terms and conditions shall be revised and enforce on 1st June, 2014
*The au model is subject to availability and it could be impossible to prepare the model as the case may be. In this case, we will prepare E-Mobile. Thank you for your understanding.
【Handling of Personal Information】1. Purpose of the use of personal information
In order to provide the rental device service ordered by the customer.
2. Providing of personal information to third parties
Except in cases under the providing of laws and regulations, personal information is not provided to third parties without the approval of the person in question.
3. Consignment of personal information
We entrust all or part of personal information within the scope of achieving the above purpose of use. In the case of consignment, we select a company/business that satisfies the level of protection of personal information sufficiently. Also we conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of entrusted company/business.
4. The secure management of Personal Information
Appropriate safety management measures are taken to prevent the risk of unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage of acquired personal information.
5. About the voluntariness of providing personal information
It is voluntary to provide us with personal information. However, if the required personal information cannot be provided, your application/order may not be provided.
6. Release, Correction, and Deletion of personal information
For requests such as Release, Correction, suspension of use and notification of the purpose of use of personal information, please contact the following help desk.
【Personal information counsel desk】Kyodo-Tsushin Bldg. 5F, 2-2-5 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
Pupuru International Inc.
Personal Information Protection Manager: Masataka Uki
e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org(Business hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)